August 27, 2010

MELTING













It's so hot and I'm full of huge mosquito bites and overcome with self-pity.

Yesterday on a walk with my sister I discovered two great shops:
At Snö they sell Swedish clothes (I found two great pairs of shorts on super sale. I've been looking for one decent pair since June. Now I've got two, so I suppose summer will have to last a bit longer...?!).
Nobodinoz is full of sweet stuff for kids; books, toys, clothes and even furniture.

I'd like to go to sleep now, if only the temperatures could drop a bit...please?!

Also: That's a dead cicada in the last photo, all dry and empty. And huge! Fascinating and somehow beautiful.

Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are simply breathtaking.
    Will be following you on Bloglovin'=)

    ReplyDelete





All content of this site © Jana Zumbaum, unless otherwise noted.