August 24, 2010

été



les mûres







More French summer weekend photos.
Most of the blackberries weren't ripe yet. But I managed to find enough to make some jam. The last time I picked blackberries was maybe 15 years ago. I loved it and hope to find some here too. I won't if I don't get out of the city, that's for sure.

I just finished this book by Nicole Krauss. I liked it a lot. Next on my list is this one by Jonathan Safran Foer, which I'm really curious about. Yesterday I discovered the two authors are married! Lovely coincidence, isn't it?!

6 comments:

  1. The History of love -what an awesome book!! I couldn't help crying at the ending... I didn't enjoy the Foer book I had read, though, but most people seemed to like it so maybe you will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey anne! did you read any other of nicole krauss' books (there are three i think)?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh beautiful photos :) it makes me feel so relaxed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I didn't know there were other books by her! Mind you, I don't think I've looked up, I always have such a big reading pile. I will check the others out, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that fourth photo is perfect - really

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh mann, ich würde jetzt gerne in die Bilder tauchen...

    ReplyDelete





All content of this site © Jana Zumbaum, unless otherwise noted.